following back tons!
Did you know that ‘swagger’ is actually a sweater that has lots of swag?
1. Psychology says, the longer you hide your feelings for someone, the harder you fall for that individual.
2. Hiccups are often caused by not eating enough or overeating.
3. Ducks have the ability to see more colors than humans.
4. We are still in an ice age that began 2.6 million years ago because the Greenland, Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets still exist.
5. The technical term for “butt crack” is “intergluteal cleft.”
Godknows we fall short, we can worship God and then sin against him with all in a moment. He knows that. He died for that reason. He wanted us to know He loved us. though some will ignore and hate. we Christian are called o Love and Inspire! Call upon His Name And Be Saved!
1. When making tacos, put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the taco shell from breaking apart.
2. Talk to yourself as you would talk to someone you love and eventually you will develop self love
3. Not being able to fall asleep within 7 minutes is an early indicator and symptom of insomnia.
4. Nap Lengths: 10-20mins for energy and alertness. 60mins for remembering facts. 90mins improved memory and creativity. Avoid 30min grogginess
5. Don’t use Google to search for information for school essays. Use scholar.google .com to find more relevant information right away.
Dead at 95, Nelson Mandela
He lived a long full life. God rest his soul.